Spruce up for spring with Ollny string lights, pastel-colored hearts, and a little greenery. Spring is making her comeback, and this is a wonderful way to welcome her.
Rich greenery and flowers in bloom can just make your day, and there's a clever way of putting foliage front and center.
With Ollny decorative fairy lights you can make this adorable circle branch of love with just a few items more. The fairy lights with remote makes enhancing easy, and assembly time is just a quick half hour.
Items you will need:
- Ollny 200 LEDs 66ft Warm white/blue string lights(SKU: B086W444B2)
- A Hula Hoop - sized medium or large
- Several Vine leaves (or palm tree, eucalyptus leaves, trailing botanicals, spring flowers- real or artificial)
- Pastel colored card stock
- Red string
- A wall hook
How to Make Ollny’s Love-For-Spring Creation
- 1. Set the hula hoop on a flat surface and lay your branches around the hoop. A couple of light colored flowers can be added too.
- 2. Begin to wrap your string lights around the hoop, securing the branches in place as you go. Use a bit of tape to secure the ends of the wire once done. There are an amazing 11 lighting modes with 4 coloring choices with these lights; all warm white/ all blue / warm white +blue/ blue +warm-white.
- 3. Cut 8 pieces of red string into 10 inch long strips. Now, with your pastel colored card stock, cut out 16 heart shapes, all of equal size. With your double sided tape adhere two hearts together with the end of each red string securely sandwiched in the middle.
- 4. Tie the upper ends of the red strings in staggered lengths to the top of the hoop, as pictured. Turn on your awesome strand of Ollny string lights, then hang your Love-For-Spring creation onto your wall hook. It looks soooo lovely.
If you’re in search of more wonderful home lighting ideas, this is certainly the place to be. Join our newsletter, and visit the shop for your Ollny decorative lights. We have lighting for all tastes.
Happy Spring Time!